- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
Rifle Paper co
hello beautiful spring. bring all the rain you can pleasssseee
The Gurung tribespeople of Nepal have been collecting honey from Himalayan cliffs for centuries, but now their lifestyle is under threat from commercialisation and tours offering visitors a chance to ‘join a honey hunt’. Photographer Andrew Newey…
wanna see poetry
look at poe try. he try so hard 2 eat custard bc he too poe to afford anything else
Why does @worldmarket no longer make these GORGEOUS venetian-print letters? :( I’m on the hunt for the ‘K’ I’m missing! (at World Market)
So it’s not the best…but would YOU be able to guess who this is if you were in this game of drawsomething? Poor @woodenboner had to sit through the LENGTHY time I took to draw it.
(My username is heartofbutterflies if you wanna playyy!)